We’re excited to announce that we’re officially bringing back our YouTube Life & Advice guest vlog series, which revolves around YouTube creators joining us to discuss their journey and experiences, along with advice that they’d like to share with the upcoming generation of creators.
Previously, we piloted with 2 episodes featuring Matthew Santoro and Hannah Witton. We’ll be uploading many more moving forward, starting today! Also, a huge thanks to Buffer Festival for being a big part in kickstarting our series!
In this guest vlog, we sit down with daily vlogger Bryan Lanning from the YouTube channel “Daily Bumps“. Bryan has been vlogging for over four years on YouTube. To date, his channel has almost 2.5 million subscribers and over 1.5 billion views. He was very kind in joining us to share his experience on YouTube and highlight a few great pointers for new creators. Check it out!
Points discussed in the guest vlog interview with Bryan Lanning:
- “What do you enjoy most about being a vlogger?”
- “How do you stay motivated to daily vlog?”
- “A challenge you faced with vlogging on YouTube?”
- “What do you attribute your YouTube channel’s growth to?”
- “What’s one thing you would advise to new YouTubers?”
- “Having an engaged community as a vlogger”
- “Getting comfortable with vlogging on YouTube”
- “The most important tip you have for YouTubers”
On behalf of Vlog Nation, we’d like to thank Bryan Lanning for taking the time to chat with us. You can also keep up with him on Twitter @BryanLanning
Vloggers Mailing List
Subscribe to our mailing list and get our best content for vloggers sent to your inbox
Thank you for subscribing.